MyTekstil’s specialty is cotton knit fabrics and garments and this is reflected in its products, 75% of which are cotton, while the remaining 25% are polyester and blends, including lycra and spandex blends. We produce lady’s, children’s and men’s ready made knit garments.
Manufacturing capacity has grown steadily over the years and additional production facilities have been added. Production starts from yarn and yarn is transformed into finished fabric ready for cutting and sewing, using the latest advances in technology and state-of-the-art knitting, dyeing, printing and fabric treatment processes, with a highly automated, fully vertically integrated manufacturing complex that ensures a fabric and garment quality that our customers can count on.
Our website is opened for use with the new interface.
Adress: Demirkapı Mah. Kılıçlı Sok. No: 24/1 Phone: 0216 309 06 28
Ateştuğla / Bağcılar / İstanbul Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org